What to expect with COVID-19 protocols.
I would really love us to make the most of our session together.
I understand that it is really important for you to feel as safe and as comfortable as possible, so please read carefully what follows and if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I am more than happy to help.
- To ensure that I have enough time to deep clean the treatment room and all common areas in between clients, please arrive on time- not earlier- (not late 🙏) to your appointment.
- I have increased the frequency of cleaning, including making sure that common surfaces, furniture, equipment, toilet, door handles, passageways, etc. are wiped clean using disinfectant products between each client.
- Face mask: I’ll be wearing a face mask during the entire session.
Please wear a face mask, except during the treatment when you are face down in the massage bed. It is difficult to breath, and also the air scoots up the side, towards me.
- Please wash your hands as soon as you arrive. You will have paper tissue to dry your hands. Hand sanitizer will also be available for you (and for me).
- I will wash my hands before you arrive, before starting the treatment and after.
- The therapy room will be ventilated between clients and I will keep it well ventilated during the whole session. The bed is heated and I’ve got plenty of blankets so you’ll be toasty warm.
- Towels, headrest covers and linen used for the treatment are washed at 90° and replaced for each client.
- Filtered water served in a clean glass will be provided as usual – you are more than welcome to bring your own bottle of water if you prefer so.
- Please bring as few personal belongings with you as possible.
More than ever… I look forward to seeing you on my massage table!
P.S.: I have completed the “Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention and Control” course, accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty and Holistic Therapists UK.